The truth is, we aren’t wired to be our best on our own. We crave community – it’s in our DNA.
We need accountability where discipline wanes.
Join a gym that fills that need!
When it comes to finding the right gym for you, it’s important to consider the community within the gym.
Different gyms have different atmospheres.
Some are bigger, while others have a very close-knit community.
It’s important to ask yourself if you’re looking to find friends and really build a community, or are you just looking for a group atmosphere to workout in where you may meet a friend or two?
At BEYOND, the option is yours!
Things to look at when finding the right gym for YOU!
- Finding a gym that places emphasis on their community; training in a community of like-minded people can have a noticeable effect on your performance
- You want to feel empowered and encouraged by the staff and other members.
- You should leave feeling that the experience was welcoming, friendly, fun and inspiring.
- A community that makes your gym feel like a second home helps to make your training more of a habit.
- A gym with a strong community support base, your Coaches and friends can help remind you of your goals and encourage you to meet them.
- Participating in club or classes are always great ways to build friendships, and strong community relationships within the gym.
- Your Coaches are just as serious about helping you reach your goals as you are.
At the end of the day, the best way to get a feel for the community is to visit the gym and experience it in person. If you want to learn more about a gym before checking out the space, look at their website, social media pages and Google reviews.