These healthy no food processor protein balls just require a mixing bowl. SO easy to make, the recipe is gluten free and can easily be made dairy free and vegan. Just choose a vegan/dairy free protein powder, and a vegan sweetener!
No food processor protein balls to the rescue. They are so quick and convenient! One bowl is all you need.
- 1 cup peanut butter – smooth, 100%. Or use a different nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup honey or another liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup rolled oats – gluten free
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup protein powder – We recommend NutraOrganics vanilla or cacao flavour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut EXTRA for rolling
- Place the peanut butter and honey in a large bowl and use a spoon to mix them together a little.
- Add the oats, 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut and 1/4 cup of the protein powder to the bowl (i.e. only add half of the protein powder to begin with).
- Using a wooden spoon or a sturdy spatula, start combining all of the ingredients together. They should form a slightly sticky dough, with a consistency where it can be rolled into balls. Once the mixture has largely come together, you can test it by rolling a bit into a ball with your hands. If it’s too wet, add extra protein powder until it reaches the right consistency.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of the dough into balls, and then roll in the extra desiccated coconut to coat.
- Place the balls in the fridge to firm up a little. Leave them stored in the fridge in an airtight container, or alternatively freeze them for a longer life (where they should keep for about 3 months).
Nutra Organics Stocked at BEYOND!
To order email email@example.com
Recipe Source: https://nourisheveryday.com/no-food-processor-protein-balls/