Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence.
Many high quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain.
Turmeric is the spice that gives curry its yellow colour.
It has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb.
Turmeric contains compounds with medicinal properties.
These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
Here are the top 9 health benefits of turmeric:
1. Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
2. Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
3. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
4. Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
5. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
6. Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
7. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
8. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
9. Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases